- To protect, uphold and conserve the interests of the Association and its members.
- To liaise with the government and regulatory authorities to sustain a conducive environment for cooperation and consultation.
- To provide opportunities for Members to enhance their networks of industry contacts.
- To promote, develop and support, financially or otherwise, education and training for the development of Members.
- To bring Members together to collaborate on best practices, identify opportunities and discuss common challenges.
- To raise awareness on the importance of radio as a commercial medium.
- To equip Members with the necessary knowledge and skills to meet challenges in the industry.
- To contribute to new digital standards and platforms.
- To upgrade the national standards, ethics and practices of radio broadcasting to contribute to nation building.
- To pursue the enrichment of content by utilising radio’s unique attributes.
- To promote our varied cultures and languages, and develop socio-economic improvements.